Monday, September 19, 2016

Still Waiting

Good morning all, 
Well I am still waiting on my book, I got notice on Sept 12th that she printed out a shipping label, she tells me the mail carrier picked it up, so I waited a full 24 hours and checked the tracking number she gave me, no movement whatsoever. I started contacting her asking what was going on, no answer, finally Friday night the 16th she tells me that the package was sent back due to her putting the wrong shipping label on it and that she would take it to the post office herself on Saturday the 17th, so I was informed on Sat that she took it but since it was late afternoon, that it wouldn't probably be processed until today, so now I am waiting to see if it will be scanned in, I learned that the post office usually doesn't scan them there that they are put on a truck and taken to a sorting facility where they are scanned in and sometimes this isn't until either three or five pm, I am told that my book will be here on Wednesday, but I am thinking more along the lines of Thursday, I am getting so tired of this. I have been talking to other people that have ordered books from this person and they haven't gotten their books either, so if my book doesn't arrive this week, I will be filing a claim with etsy for my money back. On a good note this has made me want to start making books of shadows myself and perhaps opening a shop. I will have to do a lot of practice. 
Last night we had a thunder and lightening storm here in San Diego which as those are very rare. Scared me to death I thought something had exploded, I am thankful that we got the bit of rain that we got, the goddess continues to bless us.
I have been reading something about Mabon, isn't the correct name for the Sabbatt that is should actually be called Autumn Equinox? What do you all think, should we still call it Mabon or use Autumn Equinox, as for me I am still going to call it Mabon as that is how I was taught. 
 http://www.patheos.com/blogs/panmankey/2015/09/mabon-outrage-and-why-we-love-the-autumnal-equinox/
 http://www.patheos.com/blogs/allergicpagan/2013/09/20/mabon-mabon-not/

No comments:

Post a Comment