Friday, September 23, 2016

Determined

Hello Everyone and Blessed Be, I hope you are all doing well, It's chilly this morning the sun is just starting to peek out and it's very quiet, I like this time of the morning.  I have given up hope that I am going to get the book of shadows that I paid for. I feel like magickally made, Aradia Pettell, has scammed her customers. She claims she has been sick and is far behind and hired two people to help her get caught up, however she has been telling me mine has been shipped, but when I hear that someone has been waiting a year and someone three years for their book, just makes me wonder. I am heartbroken, as the butterfly on the cover represented me starting to emerge from the cocoon of my past and soaring to new things, it also reminded me of my mom who has alzhimers and loved butterflies, the blue of the cover reminded of a twilight day, where as the mist blue paper inside reminded me of a overcast day that was going to be a better day, the charms were all things that had to do with flight and soaring free and change, the ribbon colors, teal, for the ocean, purple for alzhimers, Dark Green for the trees and grass and my husband's favorite color, and dark blue again for the sky and water that looks stormy when things are getting rough, a lot of thought and detail was put into this book, however, this hasn't stopped me from getting my book, I ordered supplies to make my own, and I am in works with another book maker to make one similar to what Aradia said she was going to make for me. So I am determined to get it either way. To those of you who ordered books from her, if you can try to get your money back if it's not to late, or for those of you who did ordered and have been waiting for years or a year, don't give up, make lemonade out of the lemons we have been handed, her being wiccan or a witch, I am sure karma will come around and bite her, as if you remember or follow, ever mind the rule of three, what ye put out there good or bad will come back to thee threefold, and ye harm none do what thou will, So Mote It Be! Blessed Be Everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment