Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Need To Rant

So remember how I have been going on and on about my book of shadows that I ordered back in December of 2015? I still haven't gotten it. Now the deal is she was in the hospital for a week or so, and now home but may have to have brain surgery. She did tell me when she got home, she would work on books and that mine was one of eight about to be ready to go to its home. She told me the end of this month (looks at calendar) which is today, would be her goal for getting it done, now mind you it's been two weeks since she came home from the hospital, she was very responsive on the facebook page about her issue, since then have heard nothing, I have sent messages asking how much longer, how is she doing? How much is done.  I know things happen and that it is beyond our control but when you go from "Oh April 5th is the 12 week finish time so you're book should be done by then, to well the item that was sent for it was the wrong one, so had to send back, got another one, wrong one again, sent back, finally in mid May got the correct item, now you're book's goal to be completed is now Mid July, okay, well sorry our book creator is out for surgery will be back on her feet in two week, okay, well now I am in hospital with possible brain surgery, oh but when I get home from the Hospital I'll work on books and the goal is end of August" Yeah it gets frustrating. 
So here it is the end of August, no word, no hint, no answer to my inquiries as to when it will be done.  People are telling me to open a case and try to get my money back, I don't want to do that as the book is special to me and I haven't found one that calls to me like this one, I know her shop isn't a scam as I have seen youtube videos that people posted when they got their books, and I did order a small item from them that I did get. I don't want to do it but I am to the point of where I am going to tell her just mail me what she has done with items that need to be to complete it and I'll finish my book and expect a partial refund. I am beyond frustrated and I don't think I will get my money back as it will be almost a year. If I was in anyway shape or form crafty I would make my own book of shadows. Sorry for this post but I needed to Rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment