Saturday, April 2, 2016

I Had Damn Well Better Listen.

So for the past few days if not weeks, I have been meditating every morning.  Asking God and Goddess to hear my call. Today Morrigan came through and claimed me.  She spoke to me.  I felt released all the burdens I have been carrying all the emotional scars that I had been holding on to seemed to have washed away.  My husband can attest to the fact that I had tears slipping down my face, I went into a meditative state, eyes closed head bowed.  I could see her and I could hear her.  Energy flowed through me, so much that my husband said he could feel it.  I cannot say what she said to me but I had better damn well listen and obey. She is a demanding Goddess, full of love and protection, but she can also be harsh if not followed or if we don't listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment