Monday, April 4, 2016

Feeling Blessed

I feel so blessed today.  I am meeting a lot of new people on face book, who are very accepting of my beliefs as they hold the same ones or almost the same ones.  I have a wonderful husband, three wonderful fur babies, a place to live and food on my table.  The other day I was gripping about having to do the dishes, I just wanted to read and or play world of warcraft , and I was like hey, No I am grateful I have dishes to do with most don't, I am grateful for the floors that I have to sweep and I am grateful for the bathroom I have to clean.  

As I sit and listen to the birds outside and the sun shining I am grateful to be alive and accepted by my Goddesses and God, Danu, Morrigan, Cernunnos. I haven't felt this much peace in a long time since I started my journey. You see,not long ago I tried to kill myself, I had reached that point to where I couldn't fight anymore, I didn't have the strength.  I sat in my bathroom with three bottles of Trazodone, Zoloft and Tylenol PM and had them opened and dumped in my hand and up to my mouth. That's when I heard a voice say, I am your mother, it is not your time yet, I claim you and will teach you to walk the path.  Thank you my Divine Mother for my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment