Friday, February 26, 2016

Goonies Never Say Die.

Had therapy on Wednesday it was very emotional for me.  Having to talk about my sexual abuse and abuse.  I am not ready to go into detail yet as I haven't really started talking about it during therapy, I have a new therapist and have only seen her four time so far.  

Right now I can hear birds chirping outside and the sun is out.  Makes me long for a flowerbed or garden to work in.  I hope that one day we can own our own home.  

There is one friend that I miss most of all, I have known her since the sixth grade, we were so very close, always hanging out together, always calling each other on the phone, always writing letters, we were together almost every day.  She lived with me for a bit during high school, we swore we would always be friends. We thought of ourselves like the Goonies, our favorite movie, if you haven't seen it I recommend watching it.    Something happened, she stopped talking to me in 2004, I am not sure what it is.  I have tried to contact her by sending her letters but she never would contact me back. I haven't spoken to her for 12 years now.  I have some days where I get upset about this and just feel very hurt and sad.  Other days I am okay with it.  I really wish that she would contact me so we can talk and maybe work it out, I am not sure what she thinks I did, I am not even sure what I did.  All I know is that I miss my best friend, who would have been friends for 31 years this year if we still talked.  

So I guess what I am trying to say is, if you have a best friend and you have a fight or you think your friend did something, before cutting them off totally talk to them and ask them if they did or said what you think or were told they said and did, don't let a friendship end without letting the other person know why.  I guess until I find out, I won't have closure. 
 
Brat..if you ever read this know that I am thinking of you, missing you, and still love you my bestie. I am here and willing to talk....You have my number or did at one time.  Goonies Never Say Die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment