Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A Little Bit Each Day

Today I have decided to start my work out.  I was only able to do seven minutes of the workout but you know what I am proud of what I could do.  I didn't get upset about what I didn't do, I was happy with what I did do, as I have stated in my earlier posts I haven't exercised much if any. My goal for this week is to do three days. I am tired of my back hurting and my knees hurting and not being able to clean the house like I want due to the pain. I am going to also try to eat every two hours. I have neglected myself for so long that I forgot how to get started. So today was my do over and getting started, it doesn't matter what you start with, it doesn't matter how long you can do exercises, it doesn't matter, what matters is you took that step that small step to get started, it may be walking from the living to the kitchen five to six times a day, not to get food but to walk it might be sitting in your chair with five pound weights in each hand and doing some form of movement, it might be going outside and walking from one end of the driveway to the other, it might be not drinking but one soda a day instead of three or four and drinking more water, it might be eating the hamburger without the fries, or eating an apple instead of chips, as long as you make some change. Don't get upset if you can't complete the full workout, instead pat yourself on the back that you were able to do five, seven, ten, fifteen, minutes. A little bit each day is what counts. 


Image result for starts with a single step quote



 

No comments:

Post a Comment