Saturday, August 20, 2016

A MishMash Of Things

Good Morning everyone, I hope you are doing well. As for me I am getting there been dealing with my depression and anxiety which has been high the past few weeks. Can't believe another year is almost gone. This post is just going to be about whatever thoughts are running through my head and some things I found on the internet that I like.  

Update about my book of shadows that I have been waiting on for almost a year, the maker of the book just got out of the hospital, she had gone in due to have strep which in turn went up into her brain causing an abscess, she may have to have surgery.  She is at home now and said that my book was one of eight about ready to go to its home. Hopefully the end of this month.  *Keeps Fingers Crossed*  I have also been looking at how to make a second book for myself, been watching youtube videos and looking at the items I need.  Amazon has the items and at great prices as well, so I think when I get a bit of extra money I'll buy the stuff and see if I can't make one. 





Just some things I found on the net that I liked, and will be printing off to put into my book of shadows once it arrives. Today is a busy day taking the dog to the groomers, running some errands with my husband, perhaps grabbing some lunch, I am just praying to the Goddess that my anxiety stays down so that I can go. Blessed Be Everyone hope you enjoyed this mishmash of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment