Saturday, April 1, 2017

Two Weeks In And Feeling Great!

Merry Meet, 
I hope you are all doing well. So I didn't get my refund from Paypal they denied it saying it was too long past their file date. So Andria Pettell is getting away with scamming many many people out of hundreds of dollars, but I believe that Karma will come back around to her threefold. 

I just finished two weeks of DDP Yoga and I still feel great and motivated.  I lost I think about four inches off my waist, I can see my cheekbones now. I can feel the difference of when I work out and don't work out, when I don't work out my joints get stiff and I am in pain, when I do work out I am able to get around better and stand for longer periods of time. I am going to weigh myself next week to see if I have dropped anymore pounds, I lost two my first week. My goal is to average 10 pounds a month.  I am hoping that when I get to my goal weight I won't have all that excess skin. If I do I do I'll deal with it, I will not get surgery. If I have to wear layers and spandex I will. :) I didn't think I would be able to do these work outs but I am, I just finished 25 mins.  I look forward to working out every day now, I went from sitting in a chair in front of my laptop day after day hardly moving, only getting up to go to the bathroom and to get something to eat. Now I am doing between 17-25 mins of yoga each day, I am doing the limited mobility to start it goes for 13 weeks and then you move up to the next level for 13 weeks and then the next level and so on, my goal this year is to also loose fifty pounds, I am not going to go any higher than that as I don't want to get discouraged. Soon I will take before shots, as I do still look the same, and post them. I'll try to keep a picture progress each month or every three months. I love this work out, I am Two weeks in and feeling great!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment