Thursday, March 17, 2016

Itchy To Be Witchy

Today the sun is shining and the weather is about 70-75 outside, spring is almost upon us as well as Ostara, I plan on decorating my altar this year as this will be the first year of my study and journey of the Craft, while I am waiting on my BOS (book of shadows) I started a mock one, putting all my information into it arranging it how I want it and what information I want in it, I won't decorate any of the pages as I will be saving that part for my real BOS.  I worked on my dedication last night and it was an emotional one for me.  I am also wishing that I had a flower garden to work in or lived in an area that got more rain than what we do here in San Diego.  I am wanting to feel the Earth in my fingers and planting things.  I am definitely a green witch.  I would also like to find two or three other women that are into the craft and get to know them and hang out with them, creating a great friendship.  My fingers are itching to start writing spells and jotting down information and to get into the Earth feeling it under my fingers.  My mouth is ready to chant and body is ready to soak up the sun and moonlight.  Yes Can't you tell I am Itchy to be Witchy.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment