Wednesday, September 23, 2020

It's My Life.

Good Morning Everyone. 

 

I just thought I would sit and type whatever is on my mind at the moment.  I just did the dishes and waiting for them to dry. I am going to be cleaning the kitchen today and doing it little by little.  It's still hot here another month or so of the heat.  I am listening to Journey Wheel In The Sky as I type this and sipping water from my tumbler I got from Etsy that says Murderino on it. (SSDGM to all my MFM listeners). My boy Pepe is wanting my attention so I had to pause to give him some love.  

I am having some memories listening to Who's Crying Now? by Journey, remembering dancing in the gym in high school a slow dance with a good friend of mine that I had a huge crush on, (Heath, if you ever stumble across this blog I still think of you) Yeah before you ask I did divulge my feelings for him many years after high school, but he was already with someone.  Even though I was bullied and picked on in High School and sexually assaulted, I do have some good memories with Brat (her nickname), Jules. Living with my grandparents, MTV, when they actually played music, the movies. At  times I look at myself in the mirror and wonder when in the hell did I get so old? I long for those days again, no not the sexual assault and the bullying but the time with my good friends and the way things were. I would not trade my life as a teen then for the life a teenager has now. 

Sorry about the trip down memory lane for a few moments, on another note my husband got a job, He starts Wednesday and we are finally shopping for a new car. I have also, as I stated removed a negative person from my life. I have been working out more and I can feel that I am gaining muscle in my abdomen area as well as my upper arms, I still have a long way to go. I am up to sixteen bedflex 3 with DDPY. That one hurts like hell. My next step is to get some ankle weights and start using those when I do my back and forth walk. I have decided to work on a better, stronger, more positive me, because you know it's my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment