Saturday, September 8, 2018

Not A Witch?

Hello and Merry Meet Everyone, Today I want to talk about something that riled me up. I won't mention names but I had someone say on facebook, oh it's that time of year again when everyone claims to be a witch. I read the comments and this person is saying she is from a long bloodline and a high priestess and that those that weren't from a bloodline wasn't really a witch.  I was like hold on back up, I said I wasn't born from a long bloodline, but I consider myself a witch, because I put in hours and hours of study, and practice and I have faith in the craft and faith in myself, am I there yet that she claims she is hell no, it takes years and years and many hours of study and practice to get there, and this girl didn't look like she was out of her 20s yet and claiming to be a high priestess, anyho, I went on to say you don't have to be from a long bloodline to be a witch you just have to put in the time effort and study work and belief in yourself and it can take years, she replied back to me, any mundane (what are we Harry Potter Characters?) can read a couple of books and call themselves witches but that doesn't make them one, she is like I can work with energy and do magic. I said saying that you have to be from a long bloodline to be a witch would be like saying you can't be a college graduate unless you come from a long line of college graduates. She kept going on and on, so I had to delete her ya'll. See what she don't know, I was actually called by The Morrigan, I didn't seek her out she came to me and said I want you, you will walk this path. Also what this person didn't know or didn't even ask, is that I do work with energy, I am also an empath and a bit psychic, also my husband was sitting right here when the Morrigan came to me and he was like stunned as he felt a big energy charge in the air at the moment I started crying yeah I cried when she came to me, as I was torn about choosing to turn away from the Church I was raised in and seeking a new path at the time when Morrigan came to me I was thinking of becoming Catholic. So do you have to be born from a bloodline? No,I feel you do not..I feel as long as you put the work, time, effort, and study and have faith in yourself, and don't doubt and faith in the Craft then you are a witch. Now please don't take this as I am bashing those that have a long bloodline of witches in their family, I am not, but It just riles me up when there are those out there, that you know aren't old enough to be all powerful and a high priestess to boot, and I have seen a lot that call themselves highpriest or priestess and have only read a few books and didn't put the time and effort into the work, I don't dare call myself one even though I have been in almost four years of study, I am not even close. I may never get there. I know a high priestess an actual one, it took her 25 years of work, study and testing, by another high priestess, to become one. So no my dears you don't have to be from a long blood line to be a witch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment