Monday, February 5, 2018

New Book Of Shadows, Getting Butt In Gear

Hey All,
I have been slacking like crazy, I totally missed Ibolc, I am feeling out of the loop and I know I haven't been on top of things with posting about the Sabbatts  and such. So what I will do for the upcoming one which is Ostara in March, I'll put a sticky note on my computer and make sure I do a blog post about that day.  My depression has been kicking my butt.  Also trying to get my book written, I have started the first chapter and that has been taking up my time as well.  Remember awhile back I ordered a book of shadows from Andria Pettell aka Aradia, owner of magickally made on Etsy, and it turned out to be a scam?  I swore I would never buy anything again off of anyone like that well....after a couple of years and a few months I found http://www.brahmsbookworks.com/grimoiremenu.html  and this will be my new book of shadows, I will buy it on the 13th of this month, it will take 16 weeks for them to make it and ship it and they send it UPS with signature required so I have to make sure I am home on the day it's going to be delivered, I will see about coming out of my comfort zone and doing a video on youtube doing an unboxing of it when it gets here.  All I keep thinking is please don't let them be a scam as well.


The cover is real leather, hand tanned and dyed, the metal is hand crafted by the maker of the book.  I am putting my trust out there again and trying again, the book I made for myself isn't calling to me and when I made it I had a lot of anger and frustration and I think I poured that into my book, so I feel like I can't use it, I will have to cleanse it and then put in good energy and see if that calls to me again.  With this book, I am trying to decide if I want ribbons or not to put the charms on that I have, or no ribbons or one big black one or silver one...decisions decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment