Sunday, January 14, 2018

Homemade Creamy Mac and Cheese.

Hey there everyone, hope you are doing well. I got on the scale and I am 346.8 , I was at 385.  I was craving mac and cheese, and I had no flour, I ended up making some and omg, it turned out great, I'll share my recipe here for you. 

1/2 package of Egg noodles, you can use elbow macaroni, ( I didn't have any)
1 package of cream cheese

1 cup to 1/2 half cups of shredded cheddar

2 tablespoons of butter
 Milk enough to make creamy to how you like
Boil pasta according to directions in a pot

drain and let sit

Melt butter in pot add in cream cheese, stir until creamy, making sure not to scorch it add in cheese and milk and stir until cheese is melted, add in pasta and gently mix, I season mine with pepper.  I know this isn't exactly healthy but better than the boxed kind, this will serve about two- four, if you need to serve more just add in more pasta and I believe the other ingredients will be enough, I was just experimenting.  If you try it let me know what you think and what you added to make it better or to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment