Friday, January 5, 2018

Happy New Year and Youtube?

Hey Everyone, Merry Meet.

Sorry it's been almost a month since I posted, I have been getting back into my healthier me lifestyle, I am thinking about doing youtube videos about my journey of weight loss, Not sure yet as I am really camera shy and such. Last time I weighed myself I was at 348, making my loss at 37 pounds.  When I started this journey I was 385, I am taking it off really slowly. I just, today got to where I did ten mins on the stationary bike and then while in the kitchen doing dishes I started stepping in place.  I have cut my sodium down a lot, I make my own taco seasoning, I use organic no salt season, red chili powder, garlic powder and some cumin powder, I make it to taste so really no measurements, it works great as a seasoning for tacos, I have also found Better Than Bullion, for making homemade chicken noodle soup, I use three table spoons in one pot so that equals 65 mg of sodium for one cup of soup. I have cut my meat consumption down, I eat mostly chicken, and some fish, and very rarely will I have red meat.  I have cut my coke zero habit down to one a week now, and found a wonderful yogurt that I like that has low sugar, it's Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt, with only seven grams of sugar, I also found Roasted Garlic Triscuits, omg ya'll those are the bomb. Sorry am channeling Ember HoneyRaven.  Trying to also get my water consumption up to 128 ounces of water a day, been only doing 64-80 so not good, my skin is suffering for it.  My goal for this year is to keep doing what I am doing and cutting out sugar, I got rid of excess salt, now it's time to get rid of excess sugar. I hope you are all doing well and that you have a wonderful year and, oh what do you think if I started a Youtube channel, would you watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment