Thursday, December 7, 2017

Just To Say Hi and Ember Honey Raven


 Image result for I'm worth it

Hello and Merry Meet Ya'll, yes I used to say ya'll and broke myself of that when I moved here to California, as no one here talks that way, I am from the Midwest, Missouri/Arkansas area, and I slipped back into the habit after listening to Ember HoneyRaven on Youtube, if you don't know who she is please look her up, she is a hoot and I just love her videos, she is a witch, and has done an amazing job of getting rid of a lot of weight, she has two channels, one is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_BDwE94TSQ Big Fat Life, and the other is Ember Honeyraven. When I first started watching her she had a ton of videos up but had to take them down due to personal reasons that are hers to talk about, not mine, I am hoping she will eventually post all of them back up, but I just love her down to earthness and her attitude, she speaks her mind and isn't worried about what anyone else thinks, she has great haul videos on things that she buys and things that she has tried.  I was watching her weight loss videos and I am like she is so spot on with what she says, I am like her I weigh about 350, I was at 385,  she was at 334, I have tired every diet out there, hasn't worked for me, there was one time I did loose 80 pounds but I ended up back sliding and just went back to my ways, I have since started the DASH Diet, but for me I just don't feel like it's for me, I know I need to watch my sodium, I know I need to cut the junk, which as I have, now my goal is to get rid of soda and to get up and move more, I was watching her food haul videos and jotted a bunch of what she buys down and am going to go shopping and get a lot of that, and it's about portion control and will power and just getting into that mind set of doing it, as she says you are your own worst enemy. 
My knees and back are starting to hurt again as I have slacked off on working out, I just don't have the motivation and I hate working out, I mean I am not going to the gym but I was doing DDP yoga and it does work, I just have to get into the mindset, ya'll all I have had today to eat was two hard boiled eggs and some low sodium turkey bacon at about 11am pst time, and it's now almost three, I really need to up my calories, to about 2000 a day, I think I'll post Ember and ask her what her calorie intake is or was day to day, I think mine will be about 2000, but I need to eat, I skip meals a lot, and I hold the weight on, I also don't move around much either, I can't as my knees hurt. So hearing her and when she said she had those same issues and seeing her success, I know I can do this as well, and I do agree with her, just because someone is big doesn't mean they aren't worth anything, or not beautiful, what a person looks like doesn't make them beautiful it's their attitude and how they treat others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment