Sunday, March 4, 2018

Weight Loss/Panic Attacks/Oh My

Merry Meet All, I don't know how much longer I can deal with these panic attacks and anxiety.  I swear I always feel like I am having a heart attack and that makes me panic more.  The chest pains, the not being able to breathe, feeling like the walls are closing in , shaking, feeling like I am going to die,and I keep thinking OMG is this it? Am I really having a heart attack this time? I get so fucking tired of these, I am thinking I should be done with this shit now, I have been going to therapy since 2012, it's been six years almost.  I am worried about every little thing now about my health, I know I am overweight and I am working on that, I am at 346, I may have gained a couple of pounds due to aunt flo coming on , I normally do, so today the scale said 345 then when I moved it jumped to 348, I will weigh tomorrow and see.  I really want to get to my goal weight of at least 140 pounds.  I was wearing a size 32, I almost got into a 26, I couldn't get them past my butt and over my tummy bulge, but I got them on, I am guessing another ten or twenty pounds.  I am sitting here listening to In The Air Tonight, by Phil Collins, that song for some reason is so haunting.  I also noticed that when I start bleeding from either a cut or a scratch or something, I panic more thinking I am not going to stop bleeding or that I am going to bleed to death, I am not sure why I started doing this, I never have before, nor did I ever worry this much about my health. So I am getting there with the weight loss but still dealing with the panic attacks.  I also need to work on my 
PTSD, OCD, Anxiety, Social Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobia, Bi Polar 1 disorder, and Major Depressive Disorder,and my Panic Attacks. 
Do any of you have these, if so how do you get through them on a daily basis? Please leave me a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment