Monday, January 9, 2017

Relaxed and a Zen State of Mind

Right now, I am sitting here with candles lit upon my altar, and Egyptian musk incense from the dipper.com burning and some soft flute music with a water trickling sound in it. It is quiet in here, as in soothing, and quiet outside, it has just finished raining and is still gloomy. I have just finished meditating and am trying to decide if I want to write for awhile or work on my book of shadows. I am going to be making another one and seeing if I can improve on what I made the first time.  I have also been thinking about adopting another kitten, She won't replace Mali but I feel like it's time to give a little one a home. I'll see if my husband won't mind taking me to the shelter at some point.  I am slowly trying to make the space I have in the living room my space full of calming and soothing things.  Must remember not to use this glue ever again https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X4IOFOC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is very tacky once you put it on and when it dries the pages of my book of shadows tends to stick together, I will use good old Elmer's glue for now on   

I worked out today and have so far eaten two small meals today, and am about to grab lunch which will consist of some cheese, yogurt and an apple or a Salad, not sure which yet. I have made up my mind that I am going to start living for me and working out and eating to benefit me.  I know it will be slow going and that there is no weight loss miracle, that it has to be done with mindful eating and moving more, I am slowly trying to go back to my routine that I was doing in Springfield, where I was working out for an hour a day and eating to benefit my body, I was shedding pounds and was feeling great, So Goddess keep me motivated please and keep me on track.  Right now I am relaxed and in a Zen State of Mind.  

Blessed Be  

No comments:

Post a Comment