Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Furry Feline

Good morning all, if you're reading this may I ask you for prayers, blessings, etc for my Furry Feline, Mali, she has gone missing and I cannot find her, the last time I saw her she was curled up on my husband the night before last and that was the last time I saw her.  I do not know if she got out and just wandered off to die, she had been not feeling well not eating or going to the bathroom or drinking water, I have checked both closets and under the beds, but no sign of her. I do not remember having the front door open for long periods of time. So I am not sure where she is..I pray to the Goddess that she isn't here in the house dead. It's not like her not to come out and nose around for a bit or to come out when my husband gets home, she loves cuddling with him. I am heartsick and asking the Goddess to allow me to find her. She was also my buddy and my sometimes familiar, she would cuddle to me when I was feeling down and go nuts when we got out the spray can of whipped cream. I have a feeling in my heart that she went off to die.I miss my furry little Feline.

No comments:

Post a Comment